Blue Wave Products from Swimtime makes popular stainless steel above ground pool ladder. These ladders look good, are durable and are highly rated by both pool professionals and pool home owners.
Here are the two ladders that customers are often eager to know about
Premium Stainless Steel Above Ground Pool Ladder
This is a very strong ladder manufactured by Blue wave for your above ground pool. It is durable and is very secure. Now going in and out of your pool will no longer be a gamble on your life (I have heard many stories of people falling off a flimsy ladder).
This stainless steel above ground pool ladder was made with the swimmer in mind. For example,
- it has an extra wide width at 24″. This gives a lot of space for all types of swimmers from children to heavy people.
- Each step of this ladder is deep and has non-skid stainless steel treads.
Ease of Installation
This is a very easy thing to do and is easily a one-man job. Be aware that this is designed for use with a deck. For installation, you will need:
- 1- 1/2 hole saw
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Rubber mallet (optional)
It’s a good idea to have these things ready before your order arrives so that you don’t have to run to the shops to see if they have it or not.
- for above ground pools 48 – 53 ” deeps
- pivot bottom feature that also makes it compatible with sloped pool bottoms
- Dimensions: 24″W x 20″D x 72″H
- Model No.: NE1145
- 1-year warranty
- Customer Reviews Here
Standard Stainless Steel Pool Ladder
This pool ladder made by the same manufacturer as above is the cheaper option.
It is made of stainless steel and polymer, the polymer being the non-skid steps.
Like the Premium ladder above, this also has non-skid steps, strong durable and stable construction and extra wide width. It really is very similar to the Premium model except for the polymer construction (making this also have a lower weight capacity)
- Dimensions: 72″ H x 5″ W x 19″ D
- Model No: NE122SS
- Made to fit 48 – 54 ” deep pool
- 1-year warranty
Installation is just as easy. The package comes with the following materials needed to put this together. This includes:
- 2 stainless steel hand rail
- 4 ladder steps
- 2 pivot balls for base step
- 1 bottom step
- 1 hardware bag
- 2 white plastic flanges
- Click here to read amazon reviews