I know it’s a bit early to be talking about summer with the polar vortex and all, but hey, we need something to look forward to. And what better way to think about sunnier days than summertime when all the kids are off school and you as a parent, are now left with the big responsibility of entertaining them 🙂Notice: This site makes money from ads and affiliate programs. This means that without any additional cost on your part, we may make some money from the links you click on this site. Thank you for making this possible.
One of the best ways to get kids out in the backyard is with a bounce house water slide — slides, water, lots of monkeying around — these are just the greatest combinations for kids to declare this year the best summer ever.
A Water Park Right In Your Backyard
For special days, it is reasonable to go enjoy all the big slides, tunnels and ravines in a big water park. But for most days, a water bounce house is going to bring so much joy and excitement to your children at home (and expect the neighborhood kids to join in as well!)
Guide To Buying Inflatable Water Bounce House Slide Combo
- Go With A trusted Brand – There are many water bounce house brands nowadays that you might find it difficult to find one that is best for your family. When in doubt, always go for the brands that many people trust. At this time, this includes Bounceland and Blast Zone.
- Do you have the backyard space? They can take up a lot of space, so make sure your yard is big enough for these inflatable toys.
- Decide what accessories you want to come with the water bounce house slide – If this isn’t meant to be a surprise for the children, then perhaps involve them in the buying process by asking them what features they would ideally want in a water bounce house. Water slides are always popular. Other features worth looking at: sprayer, splash pools, ball pits.
- Find a bounce house that can be used dry or wet. There are a few of these now and a definitely good feature to have.
- Is it Easy to put up or down? – This should be a given. You would really want a bounce house water slide that you don’t have to fuss over so much. Some of these can be put up in less than 5 minutes with proper equipment. So buy these types of bounce houses when you can.
Top Rated Water Bounce House With Slides
Ready to buy one? Here are some of the highly rated residential water slide bouncer.
Bounceland Water Slides
- Bounceland Water Slide With Play Station
- Bounceland Inflatable Cascade Waterslide With Pool
- Bounceland Jump and Splash Adventure Bounce House Bouncer
Blast Zone Water Slide Bouncer Combo
- Blast Zone Rainforest Rapids Inflatable Water Slide
- Blast Zone Great White Inflatable Water Slide
- Blast Zone Hydro Rush Water Park (tall slide and splash pool only)
- Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Combo Water Park and Bounce
- Pirate Blaster Inflatable Water Park
- Blast zone Buccaneer
Huge Water Bounce House For Residential Purposes
- Blast Zone Crocodile Isle Water Slide
- Blast Zone Ultra Croc Inflatable Island
- Cloud 9 Climb n’ Slide Water Bouncer
- Pirate Blaster Blast Zone